Do you have 25-150+ employees? Are you tired of the never-ending change of bookkeepers-accountants who leave you constantly reinventing the wheel when the previous bookkeeper gives two-weeks notice? Do you have piles of financial paperwork, but you don’t know what your finances actually look like?
It may be time for you, your business, or nonprofit organization to think about outsourcing your bookkeeping and financial management services to Applied Financial Services, Inc. By working with AFS. you are not only hiring a bookkeeper, but you are hiring a financial management team to take care of your needs today and plan for your needs in the future.
Here are just a few benefits to working Applied Financial Service, Inc as your professional bookkeeper:
- AFS provides up to date picture of your finances
- AFS allows business owners to align their finances with their goals
- AFS gives businesses a strong foundation for growth
- AFS makes business more appealing for loans, grants, and other funding
- AFS speeds up the auditing process
- AFS replaces an accounting staff member with a financial management team
Here is a brief list of AFS Roles and Responsibilities
- AFS has knowledge of state and federal accounting policies to ensure legal compliance for businesses and nonprofits.
- AFS practice confidentiality about their clients’ financial records to uphold ethical accounting practices.
- AFS works with your CPA to prepare your personal and/or business taxes.
- AFS plan and enforce a system for financial recording within a business.
- AFS review the general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable and income statement to check for errors and make updates.
- AFS prepares monthly financial statements and monitor company liabilities and assets for our clients.
- AFS prepares commercial tenant invoices for our service.
- AFS can set up payroll services for our clients.
- and much more…
Applied Financial Service, Inc. would love to help you, your business, or your nonprofit organization with any of your bookkeeping and financial management needs.